Saturday, October 22, 2011

You asked for it, so here it is

After several requests from family members and friends I have given in to developing a blog about the weekly happenings of the our family including Pockets and Little Sis.  Actually I have always really wanted to blog but didn't think anyone cared to read it and I didn't have the time.  I am going to try and make time though.  My plan to try and make as many posts as possible about our "schooling", the kiddos' development, and a little about Daddy and I's lives too sometimes.  No judgement though on spelling or grammer since I really just don't have enough time to spend writing poetic and well thought out posts.  Instead it will be more of an "on the go" type blogging with tons of pictures if possible. 
Well hopefully you all will enjoy this site. If you do please feel free to leave a comment when you see a post you like so that I know I should keep posting.
~Mommy of Pockets and Little Sis
P.S. If you notice, I never use anyone's real name. Please be considerate of our privacy and also refrain from using any of our names in your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment