Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pictures from today

It was the kidos first day of school today.  We picked a mothers day out program that is just down the house and both kids seemed to like it.  Pockets had a great time making new friends and getting to play with new toys. Little Sis did well too.  She napped well and ate well too.  Everyone really liked both of them and nothing but compliments. 

I didn't want to put them into distress this morning by taking a first day of school picture but I did take some pics this afternoon.  Like usual though Pockets would not let me take his picture but I got a few of Little Sis just because she had no other choice.  She wasn't happy about it though as you can tell!




She did finally get a better attitude! She loves playing in the mirror.



Then we got this beautiful picture.  It doesn't even look like her.  She looks so big in this picture.  It reminds me of a black and white picture I took of Pockets several years ago. He was only one year old in this picture but looks so much older. 





Well hopefully next time you can get to see more pictures of Pockets, but don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment