Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pockets Singing during nap

During nap today Pockets was singing his little heart out.  Here is a video of it. It's not a very good picture, but at least the audio is good.  Also, he probably wouldn't be crazy about me showing his face anyways since he is camera shy...

He is singing a song that we sing regularly at church called "I Will Follow" by Chris Tomlin. This morning when we started singing he looked up at us and commented about how he knew this song.

Here is a music video of the song if you want to listen to it before so that you can understand what he is signing. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODe4sGCKxc






If I say so myself, he is an AMAZING little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that little guy. I had such a blast today singing with him at church.

    ReplyDelete