Saturday, March 1, 2014

Been a long time!

Like always, I will start my blog by saying sorry to all my faithful followers.  I have been just crazy busy and haven't had even a moment to breath recently so sending out pictures has just not been a priority.  I am working to find a faster and easier way to share pictures though so maybe someday it will be better. 
 
Anyways, here are a few pictures of the kids from the last few months. 
 
 
We have had several snow storms this winter and have had lots of fun in the snow!
 
Becuase William's birthday falls in the summer he got to celebrate his "half birthday" a few weeks ago instead. 
 
  
   He got to bring snacks & share his All About Me Poster
 
 
 Here are two pictures of "Facial Hair" day at school to help raise money for Children Miracle Network.  I think he looks just like Ryan here!
 

 Adalynn and I were able to have our first mother and daughter tea time! It was a BLAST! we got to dress up and eat sweets.  She may need a few more lessons on manners though! :)
 
 
 As a family we went to a local organic farm. The kids had a blast getting to feed and pet the cows and Mom and Dad had fun learning more about the benefits of raw milk too!
 
 
Most of the time I feel like I am trying to herd cats, but there are fleeting moments like this were they all sit just long enough to get a quick pic.
 
 
 
 Lastly, here are some pics of Caleb.  He is all over the place!!! He is crawling and getting in to everything and eating me out of the house!  He is growing up so so very fast!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment