Out of the blue, we got a phone call yesterday from the title company. They said that the bank was wanting to push the house closing to happen sooner than later so they wanted to get some more details from us and wanted to help get us prepared.
This morning though we didn't hear anything. At 3pm we got a call that the paperwork would be sent to us within the hour and that if we could get to the notary and all the nescessary documentation and money, we could close TODAY! That right... close today. Well luckly Ryan and I had a babysitter lined up and today so that we both could work, so instead we spent the afternoon getting all the necesary peices together and then signing all the closing papers.
No we still have to wait and make sure in the morning that all the papers are signed correctly and that the financing goes through, but unoffically our house is SOLD! I absolutely loved our house in Carrollton but I don't think I have ever been so happy not to be a home owner.

No comments:
Post a Comment