Ten years ago Ryan and I started are life together officially! It has been far from easy but the hard work has paid off. We are truly the only person that know the other best. Looking back at the last ten years, friends and co-workers have come and gone but we are the only one that has been there for each other since the beginning. With all the life struggles and hard times Ryan and I have recently faced, it has been such a great experience to walk in the ways of the Lord together knowing that God brought us together and that He is the only reason we are still together. I feel so blessed to have a man that loves me even on the days that I am not worthy. Being married at young age is definitely hard, but celebrating your ten year anniversary at 30 sure feels like an accomplishment!
On a less mushy note, here is a picture of Ryan and I from our wedding. My first thought when writing this post was I need to get on the computer and find that picture, oh wait I need the old flash drive out of the safe so I can find that picture.. Oh wait...I actually have to go dig through boxes of old paper photos and scan that picture! so no judgement on the quality :)

No comments:
Post a Comment