Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo updates

So I heard from several of you that some of the pictures/videos were not working.  I know the video links do not show when you get the email update, but if you go to the actual website http://www.pocketsandlittlesis.blogger.com/ you should be able to see the videos. 

This past week though there was a huge problem with the account and I somehow ereased over 1000 pictures with a single click. There weren't gone for good as they were still on my computer, but the website couldn't recognize them so I had to reload all the pictures again. 

With that said, I am sorry up front, but I didn't not re-link ALL the pictures from the last year.  Instead I just corrected the pictures and videos from the last week or so.  If there was a particular picture you were looking for, please let me know and I can send it your way. 

Again, I am sorry!!!! I have learned my lesson and won't be ereasing pictures in this manner ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment